An exclusive membership for bankers to connect, inspire, and master the art of CRA
Are you exam ready?
The CRA Hub is a new way to connect, assess your bank’s performance and forge community development impact through your CRA program.
“We have found the CRA Hub to be a tremendous resource…especially as we are readying ourselves for FDIC CRA Exam.”
– Kelli Diserens, Senior Vice President
- You are new to CRA due to a promotion, new job or position or were never formally trained on CRA.
- You understand key CRA program elements and have navigated through your first CRA exam cycle and want to deepen your understanding of CRA best practices.
- You are making progress on the integrity of your bank’s CRA data collection, maintenance and/or reporting and want to ensure enhanced data integrity.
- You want to learn from experts about refreshing your CRA programs, and discover innovative programs to consider in your assessment areas.
- You are navigating CRA regulatory reform or you suspect reform is on the horizon.
- You want to vet an idea and discuss your approach to CRA decisions with CRA colleagues who understand the unique challenges in your programs.
- You want to forge potential partnerships for impact in a broader regional area.
What you’ll get when you join
We take deeper dives into CRA core concepts and study a variety of bank approaches for members to take the next step with their CRA projects.
Cocktails and Connections
We want to bridge the gaps in our CRA ecosystem of practitioner-level concepts and learning opportunities between the large conferences and regional roundtables.
The CRA Hub embraces the concept that doing MORE isn’t always the answer — in fact, sometimes it’s about doing less. Good news, right? You’ll quickly learn what areas to focus on to create the biggest impact in your CRA program.
It’s like a session with your CRA mentor, trusted colleague or master trainer at a conference, but in the comfort of your own space or office!
I have more than one person on my CRA team, do you offer multi-user discounts within the same financial institution?
Do you offer refunds if I join and feel it isn’t a good fit for me or my financial institution?
I am still not sure if the CRA Hub is a good fit for me and my financial institution. Can I set up an appointment to talk about the CRA Hub?
Absolutely! Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation. I love to connect with CRA practitioners.