An exclusive membership for bankers to connect, inspire, and master the art of CRA
The CRA Hub is a new way to connect and forge community development impact through our CRA programs. The CRA Hub is an exclusive membership for bank professionals to find inspiration and master the art of the CRA.
“We have found the CRA Hub to be a tremendous resource…especially as we are readying ourselves for FDIC CRA Exam.”
– Kelli D., Senior Vice President
- You are new to CRA due to a promotion, new job or position or were never formally trained on CRA.
- You understand key CRA program elements and have navigated through your first CRA exam cycle and want to deepen your understanding of CRA best practices.
- You are making progress on the integrity of your bank’s CRA data collection, maintenance and/or reporting and want to ensure enhanced data integrity.
- You want to learn from experts about refreshing your CRA programs, and discover innovative programs to consider in your assessment areas.
- You are navigating CRA regulatory reform or you suspect reform is on the horizon.
- You want to vet an idea and discuss your approach to CRA decisions with CRA colleagues who understand the unique challenges in your programs.
- You want to forge potential partnerships for impact in a broader regional area.
What you’ll get when you join
We take deeper dives into CRA core concepts and study a variety of bank approaches for members to take the next step with their CRA projects.
Cocktails and Connections
We want to bridge the gaps in our CRA ecosystem of practitioner-level concepts and learning opportunities between the large conferences and regional roundtables.
The CRA Hub embraces the concept that doing MORE isn’t always the answer — in fact, sometimes it’s about doing less. Good news, right? You’ll quickly learn what areas to focus on to create the biggest impact in your CRA program.
It’s like a session with your CRA mentor, trusted colleague or master trainer at a conference, but in the comfort of your own space or office!
I have more than one person on my CRA team, do you offer multi-user discounts within the same financial institution?
Do you offer refunds if I join and feel it isn’t a good fit for me or my financial institution?
I am still not sure if the CRA Hub is a good fit for me and my financial institution. Can I set up an appointment to talk about the CRA Hub?
Absolutely! Reach out to me at email@example.com for a free consultation. I love to connect with CRA practitioners.